☺download made easy here!

Some words for you:( sorry for inconvience occuring pls. be PATIENT....besides, "patience is virtue")

1. welcome!
2. Leave comments.
3. Visit often for new post.
4. Tell me something i don't know.
5. u can ask any request.
6. Explore.
7. Everything changes.
8. No swear/foul words allowed.
9. Give any suggestions if possible.
10. I 'm longing for your comments, keep it coming!
11. Thank you!!!

ahm, look for older posts if u haven't found wat u r lookin' for. Gracias!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Han Seung Yeon, “Ye Eun Is Just A Normal College Girl”



That was what Kara member, Han Seung Yeon said as she talked about her interesting encounters with Wonder Girls Ye Eun in an interview recently.

Han Seung Yeon was accepted into Kyunghee University under it’s acting program this year, with Ye Eun joining the postmodern music program.

Han Seung Yeon said in the interview

"The postmodern classroom is right beside mine. So I often see Ye Eun in school. Ye Eun is a really normal girl when she goes to school, usually wearing her faculty t-shirt plus lecture handouts in her hands. Both our classes uses the same washroom so we often see each there. I didn’t really know Ye Eun before this. Because we are singers, my professors often asked me about Ye Eun. Later on, we managed to see each other quite often in the washroom and in the canteen and naturally we knew each other better".

She continued, “Because of my singing schedule, I do not have sufficient time to prepare for my tests unlike normal students. So I get really worried before my tests. My professors didn’t know about my identity as a singer. It was only recently when I was preparing for our (Kara) new album and comeback and told them (professors) about it. They were really shocked.”

The new 5-member Kara begun their comeback with their title song “Rock U” starting with M! Countdown yesterday and will follow up with consecutive performances on Music Bank, Music Core and ending with Inkigayo on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment